On this page we have provided you with additional resources and links to help you in your role as Retirement Coordinator.
- Employer Website – This is the secure website that coordinators log into to enroll new members. This is also the website where our local government employers report payroll and contributions.
- Frequently Asked Questions (coming soon) – This page will highlight some of the most commonly asked questions. This will be a good resource to start with for new coordinators.
- Employer Forms – Click here to view and print many of our popular and most used forms. Many of the PDFs are fillable forms that can be completed electronically, printed and sent to OPERS. At this link you many also order some of our most popular member forms and publications.
- Glossary of Retirement Terms
- Participating Employers and Coordinator Listing – We have provided a webpage listing all of the OPERS participating employers and the main Retirement Coordinator as a convenience to our members who may need to get in contact with you. Please contact OPERS to correct any errors to your information.
- Retirement Coordinator Training – The annual training is held in the fall and all retirement coordinators are encouraged to attend.
- SoonerSave Coordinator’s Guide
- SoonerSave Coordinator Meeting 2019 Slideshow
- Employees Group Insurance Division – For questions about insurance at or during retirement, direct members to contact EGID. OPERS does not manage insurance in retirement.