A Defined Contribution Plan administered by OPERS
As a state employee, you can save additional money for retirement and reduce the amount of current state and federal income tax you pay each year by participating in SoonerSave. You can supplement your OPERS benefit by contributing and investing pre-tax dollars into the 457 Deferred Compensation Plan. Even better, the State of Oklahoma provides an employer match of $25 per month through the 401(a) Savings Incentive Plan. Contributions and any earnings in both plans grow tax-deferred until money is withdrawn.
State Employees – Enroll Today!
Complete the SoonerSave Participant Quick Enrollment Form and return to your agency retirement coordinator. You can designate your beneficiaries at www.soonersave.com or by using the Beneficiary Designation Form. Contributions will be invested in the default investment option until another designation is made online or by phone.
Already a participant?
- Access your account balance and see your estimated monthly retirement income
- Increase your contributions
- Manage or transfer among investment options
- Review recent activity, account statements and notices
- View and update beneficiaries
- Meet with your SoonerSave Retirement Plan Counselor