Forms Commonly Requested

Do you need to update your information or request something from OPERS? The most frequently requested forms are provided for you below to download and complete. If you have trouble accessing these files, you may need to update the free Adobe® Reader. Click here to go to the Adobe® website.

OPERS Member Request Form (515-135-15) – Complete this form to request a benefit estimate, accounting of service, accumulated contributions, divorce valuation or other calculation.

Direct Deposit Authorization (515-132-10) 
Call the OPERS office to request the direct deposit form.

Retirement Application Packet
Ready to retire? Contact your retirement coordinator to request a packet. Click here for more information about the retirement process.