Jobs at OPERS
To be considered for a job at OPERS, an applicant must complete the OPERS employment application, provide a current resume, cover letter, and submit any other information requested on the vacancy notice. Unless otherwise specified on the vacancy notice, application materials not received by the deadline will not be considered. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Employment Benefits at OPERS
OPERS offers a variety of benefits to employees including health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, retirement benefits, longevity pay, vacation and sick leave, and holiday pay. We also offer flexible work schedules in most of our departments.
There are no vacancies at this time.
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (2 pages)
- Oklahoma Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
- Employee Rights Under the Fair Labor Standards Act (minimum wage)
- Your Rights Under the Oklahoma Minimum Wage Act
- This Organization Participates in E-Verify
- Right to Work
- Employee Rights Under the Family & Medical Leave Act
- Public Employees Have the Right to a Safe & Healthy Workplace (2 pages)
- Notice to Workers on Unemployment
- Workers Compensation Coverage
- Oklahoma Whistleblower Act
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act