NOTICE ON REMOTE WORK AND NEW HIRES: In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, most OPERS employees are currently working remotely. New hires must be able to meet our remote work requirements.
NOTICE FOR REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS UNDER THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing (including possible job tests), completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to the Human Resources Manager at (405) 858-6706 or email email@example.com.
Employment Benefits at OPERS
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (2 pages)
- Oklahoma Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
- Employee Rights Under the Fair Labor Standards Act (minimum wage)
- Your Rights Under the Oklahoma Minimum Wage Act
- This Organization Participates in E-Verify
- Right to Work
- Employee Rights Under the Family & Medical Leave Act
- Public Employees Have the Right to a Safe & Healthy Workplace (2 pages)
- Notice to Workers on Unemployment
- Workers Compensation Coverage
- Oklahoma Whistleblower Act
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act