To be considered for a job at OPERS, an applicant must complete the OPERS employment application, provide a current resume, cover letter, and submit any other information requested on the vacancy notice. Unless otherwise specified on the vacancy notice, application materials not received by the deadline will not be considered. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
NOTICE ON REMOTE WORK AND NEW HIRES: In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, most OPERS employees are currently working remotely. New hires must be able to meet our remote work requirements. Click here to review a list of these requirements.
Employment Benefits at OPERS
Director of Benefits Administration
NOTE: This position oversees three departments that deliver retirement-related services to approximately 100,000 state and local government employees across Oklahoma. This position is not responsible for human resource functions.
Application Deadline: Friday, April 30, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. Central Time
Vacancy notice and application procedure.
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (2 pages)
- Oklahoma Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
- Employee Rights Under the Fair Labor Standards Act (minimum wage)
- Your Rights Under the Oklahoma Minimum Wage Act
- This Organization Participates in E-Verify
- Right to Work
- Employee Rights Under the Family & Medical Leave Act
- Public Employees Have the Right to a Safe & Healthy Workplace (2 pages)
- Notice to Workers on Unemployment
- Workers Compensation Coverage
- Oklahoma Whistleblower Act
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act