A Defined Contribution Plan administered by OPERS
How does it work
Pathfinder is composed of a 401(a) Plan for mandatory and matching contributions and a 457(b) Plan for additional voluntary contributions. With each paycheck you make a mandatory contribution of 4.5% of your pretax salary to the 401(a) Plan. Your employer also contributes 6% of your pretax salary into the plan. Contributions and any earnings grow on a tax-deferred basis until money is withdrawn, usually during retirement.
You can do more to get more!
|Employee Contribution||Employer Match||Total Contribution|
|Less than 7.0%||6.0%||Up to 13.9%|
|7.0% or Above||7.0%||14% +|
How do I manage my account?
- Access your account balance and see your estimated monthly retirement income
- Increase your contributions
- Manage or transfer among investment options
- Review recent activity, account statements and notices
- View and update beneficiaries
- Initiate incoming rollovers or distributions